Treats, Chews and Supplements
Treats, chews and supplements are delivered Australia-wide via Sendle.
Charges for up to 500 grams (approximately 4-5 packets of treats or chews) are:
Melbourne & Victoria
$7.95 (up to 500 gm)
$9.95 (up to 1 kg)
Rest of Australia
$8.95 (up to 500 gm)
$10.95 (up to 1 kg)
Note: If your order is combination of treats, chews or supplements and raw food then Raw Food Delivery Charges will apply, see below.
*Note items from our raw food ranges can only be delivered within Victoria
To check what delivery zone you are in, please look for your suburb and postcode here. Delivery is available for orders of a minimum of 1kg and a maximum of 40kg.
Zone 1 – Nature Dog Free Delivery Zone*
*Orders over $50 are FREE within Zone 1.Orders less than $50 (within Zone 1) incur a $15 delivery fee
Zone 2 – Melbourne Metro- $15
Zone 3 – Outer Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula – $25
Zone 4 – Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Outer North Melbourne, Outer Mornington Peninsula – $30
Zone 5 – The Yarra Valley, Mt Dandenong, Gippsland, Northern (Hume Hwy) and the Surf Coast$30
Raw Food Delivery Schedule
- Orders for delivery within Zone 1 must be received by Monday 12pm for next day delivery or by Wednesday 12pm for next day delivery.
- Orders for delivery within Zones 2,3 and 4 must be received by Tuesday 12pm for delivery on the Thursday of that same week.
- Orders for delivery within Zone 5 must be received by Monday 12pm for delivery Wednesday for the Gippsland area, Thursday for the Northern (Hume Hwy) area and Friday for the Yarra Valley Mt Dandenong and Surf Coast areas of that same week.
Important delivery information for raw food deliveries
It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct delivery details and to have someone available to accept delivery. If no one is available to accept delivery, please notify Nature Dog arrange an alternate drop off point or time or provide clear instructions as to where we can leave the order and leave a cooler bag or cooler/ice box out for the products to be placed in.
- Delivery days are fixed however delivery times may vary. If will not be home to receive the delivery, please provide clear instructions as to where we can leave the order and you must leave a cooler bag or esky out for the products to be placed in.
- Nature Dog is transported and delivered frozen however we do not recommend leaving the products outside the freezer environment for more that 2 hours.
- Any costs associated with repeated delivery attempts will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Late delivery does not constitute a failure of delivery nor does it entitle any person to compensation or cancellation of the order.
- Nature Dog is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered due to a late or failed delivery.
- Nature Dog does not deliver on PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
- Nature Dog offers weekly, fortnightly or monthly recurring order deliveries. To set up simply call 0409004630 or email email@example.com.
- For further information, please refer to our Shipping Policy
Nature Dog is located at 6/17-19 Edinburgh St Oakleigh South 3167
Monday 11AM – 4PM
Tuesday 11AM – 5PM
Wednesday 11AM – 5PM
Thursday 12PM – 5PM
Outside of these hours please CALL 0409 004 630 to arrange appointment.
Please click here to find a retail stockist near you.