The Dog Food Myth
There are many popular myths about feeding dogs, many of which are ‘manufactured’ by companies and individuals to suit their own interests – usually profit!
Myths such as…
- Dogs don’t eat bones.
- All dog food should be cooked.
- Every dog’s meal should be complete and balanced.
- Canned and kibble is convenient and cheap.
- All dog food should be processed.
- Dogs eat grains, pasta and rice.
- Dogs eat every day.
- Consumption of raw meat incites aggression in dogs also known as ‘blood lust’.