The Dog Food Myth
There are many popular myths about feeding dogs, many of which are ?manufactured? by companies and individuals to suit their own interests ? usually profit!
Myths such as?
- Dogs don?t eat bones.
- All dog food should be cooked.
- Every dog?s meal should be complete and balanced.
- Canned and kibble is convenient and cheap.
- All dog food should be processed.
- Dogs eat grains, pasta and rice.
- Dogs eat every day.
- Consumption of raw meat incites aggression in dogs also known as ?blood lust?.