The Dog Food Myth
There are many popular myths about feeding dogs, many of which are “manufactured” by companies and individuals to suit their own interests usually profit!
Myths such as
- Dogs don’t eat bones.
- All dog food should be cooked.
- Every dogs meal should be complete and balanced.
- Canned and kibble is convenient and cheap.
- All dog food should be processed.
- Dogs eat grains, pasta and rice.
- Dogs eat every day.
- Consumption of raw meat incites aggression in dogs also known as “blood lust”.