Treats & Chews
Chicken Chews$10.95 – $53.50Select options
Chicken Chews: are made from 100% Australian, hormone-free chicken breast. Thinly sliced and dehydrated with nothing else added. Pure chicken goodness your dog will enjoy chewing on or break them up for smaller training treats. 100G, 300G and 500 Grams.
Roo Pops$21.95Add to cart
Roo Pops: are made from Australian Kangaroo tendons. Rich in protein, low in fat and dehydrated to create a fun, lasting chew treat for your dog. 100 grams
Little Fish$9.95Add to cart
Little Fish: are fresh Pilchards that have been dehydrated to create little pops of fishy goodness for your dog. Bursting with omega oil, they are perfect for training treats or sprinkled over a meal for a little extra flavour and nutrition. 80 grams
Rabbit Bites$8.95Read more
Rabbit Bites: are made from 100% Australian rabbit liver, dehydrated to create a perfect morsel of lean protein and nutrition for your dog. Use these as a tasty reward, a special occasion snack or break into smaller pieces for training treats. 90 grams
Venison Tendons$14.95Read more
Venison Tendons: are made from locally sourced Australian deer tendons, dehydrated to lock in the rich, lean protein for which venison is renowned. Your dog will go mad for this highly nutritious and sort after protein. A super healthy chew or treat. 150 grams
Shark Cartilage$10.00 – $49.50Select options
Shark Cartilage: is a tried and tested dog treat that is a great source of Omega 3 and helps promote healthy teeth. It contains glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate an ingredient used for arthritis relief in both dogs and humans! Their fishy scent means your dog will sniff them out very easily, so a nice airtight container is the best place to store them. 100G, 300G and 500 Grams.
Liver Treats$7.95 – $39.50Select options
Liver Treats: are made with 100% Australian Lamb liver. Pure protein packed lamb liver, dehydrated to create delicious crispy wafer treats or easily snap them into nibble sized treat for training. The perfect treat for dogs with chicken or beef allergies. 90G, 270G and 450 Grams.
Pigs Ears$10.00 – $49.50Select options
Delicious Pigs Ears: are made from Australian Pigs. Rich in protein, low in fat and dehydrated to create a fun, lasting chew treat for your dog. 100G, 300G and 500 Grams.
Popcorn Chicken$8.95 – $44.50Select options
Popcorn Chicken: are made from 100% Australian Chicken hearts. Rich in protein, and dehydrated to create a quick and easy chew for your dog. 100G, 200G and 500 Grams.
Rabbit Ears$2.50 – $22.95Select options
NatureDog Raw Dog Food gently air dries these Australian Rabbit Ears (with fur) to provide your dog with a natural and nutritious treat.
Feeding rabbit ears two or three times per week can provide the following benefits:
- Assist with digestion – consuming hair or fur is a great source of non-soluble fibre. The fur gently moves through the digestive tract taking undigested substances with it.
- Improve dental health – rabbit ears are dried, and so they create an abrasive action against the surface of the teeth as they are chewed. This action can remove plaque and food material build up.
- The furry ears have a natural deworming effect the effect of fibre in the diet.
- Improve anal gland health – the hair contains fibre, and this will help to firm up the stools.
- They are low fat, high protein and hypoallergenic (so suitable for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies). It is very rare for a dog to be allergic to rabbit as it is a novel protein.
Rabbit ears have many health benefits, and are highly nutritious, however, they should only make up a small proportion of your dog’s diet. Your dog predominantly needs to eat a balanced, high-quality raw food.
Giving your dog a rabbit ear two or three times a week is a great, tasty treat!
Green Lipped Mussel$12.95Add to cart
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels
Green Lipped Mussels are loaded with essential nutrients such as Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA’s) including EPA and DHA.
- Essential Fatty Acids are one of the important nutrients you can add to your dog’s diet.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- EFA’s assist in the reduction of inflammation of the joints.
- EFA’s are useful for reducing inflammation that causes itchy, dry skin.
- Green Lipped Mussels are a great source of Vitamin D & B12
- 100% New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel
- A single ingredient with no preservatives or additives
Mushroom Complex$64.95Read more
Mason’s Mushrooms is a super-blend of the world’s favourite medicinal mushrooms in a single product, hand-picked to support immunity, gut health, hormonal function, and the nervous system.
These eight mushrooms were some of the most revered and cherished by the traditional healers the world over, especially the Taoists.
Mason’s Mushrooms is an immunological powerhouse and supports the body to return to harmony through normalising the nervous and hormonal systems as well as regulating the Qi of all major organs.
Health Benefits for your dog
- Digestive Health
- Energy & Vitality
- Healthy Stress Response
- Hormonal Health
- Support Immunity
Store below 30°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Packed in Australia from imported ingredients.
1/8 tsp per day for <5kg
¼ tsp per day 5-15kg
½ tsp per day over 15 kg