$2.50 – $22.95
NatureDog Raw Dog Food gently air dries these Australian Rabbit Ears (with fur) to provide your dog with a natural and nutritious treat.
Feeding rabbit ears two or three times per week can provide the following benefits:
- Assist with digestion – consuming hair or fur is a great source of non-soluble fibre. The fur gently moves through the digestive tract taking undigested substances with it.
- Improve dental health – rabbit ears are dried, and so they create an abrasive action against the surface of the teeth as they are chewed. This action can remove plaque and food material build up.
- The furry ears have a natural deworming effect the effect of fibre in the diet.
- Improve anal gland health – the hair contains fibre, and this will help to firm up the stools.
- They are low fat, high protein and hypoallergenic (so suitable for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies). It is very rare for a dog to be allergic to rabbit as it is a novel protein.
Rabbit ears have many health benefits, and are highly nutritious, however, they should only make up a small proportion of your dog’s diet. Your dog predominantly needs to eat a balanced, high-quality raw food.
Giving your dog a rabbit ear two or three times a week is a great, tasty treat!